Frequently Asked Questions
I have a question
• US Travel Association Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
• Marriott Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
• Hilton Coronavirus Update
• Hyatt COVID-19 Travel Update
• IHG Travel Advisory: COVID-19
• Choice Hotels Updated Travel Information
• Best Western Important Update for Guests
• Statement from Wyndham Hotels & Resorts: COVID-19
For bookings made before 6 April 2020: You may be able to change or cancel your (nonrefundable) booking for free if you cannot travel to or stay at the property as a result of implications of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, such as government travel restrictions (e.g., closed borders). This depends on several factors, including your country of origin, your destination, the date on which you made your booking, your departure date, your arrival date, and your reason for travelling. If your booking falls within the above category, the property should allow your date change request or cancellation. If you wish to cancel your booking and have already made a prepayment, the property should offer you credit or a voucher for a future stay. If you prefer to receive a refund, you may be entitled to that.
For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020: All reservation cancellation policies inform the consumer to make sure this cancellation policy works for you. COVID-19 will not qualify as an extenuating circumstance. We are contractually bound to the terms and conditions on your reservation. The policy you chose and your mandatory consumer law, where applicable, is relevant.
Manage your Reservation
If the cancellation policy for your reservation shows that your reservation is non-refundable or you will incur a penalty by cancelling at this time, you will not receive a refund if you cancel your reservation. Please review your confirmation email and your cancellation policy before proceeding to cancel. If you feel your case deserves an exception, you will need to call customer support at 844-203-1276, and one of our representatives will do their very best to see if an exception can be made. Please keep in mind that once a reservation is cancelled it cannot be reinstated.
Please keep in mind that rates and availability change frequently, and you may not be able to get the same rates for your new reservation. Please check your cancellation policy located on the bottom of your confirmation email before contacting a representative at 844-203-1276. If your reservation is still refundable, we would have to cancel your current reservation and rebook you for the dates/location that you would like to modify. We may be able to help you find alternative room types, dates, or hotels to ensure your stay will match your updated needs.
Make sure you review the cancellation policy on your reservation to ensure that you will receive a refund if your reservation is cancelled. Once a reservation is cancelled it cannot be reinstated.
If you are unable to locate your itinerary number at this time, we do advise reaching out to [email protected] so that a customer support representative may further assist you with your information.
Book a Reservation
We are not directly affiliated with the hotels we make reservations for, or their management and cannot make decisions regarding their property.
We specialize in providing travelers access to rooms during sold-out periods. Whether looking for last-minute options or special occasions, Reservation Counter can help. Part of the TravelPASS Group, Reservation Counter uses a proprietary technology to deliver the most comprehensive search strategies to help consumers find and save on the best travel destinations and deals.
The bottom section of your confirmation email contains information provided by your hotel with specific information about check-in. In this section you may find certain fees charged by the hotel such as parking fees, and pet fees. Please review the section before arrival at your hotel. For specific check- in questions and request please contact your hotel directly.
If you have any concerns while checking in to your hotel, we are here to help you through the process, please feel free to give us a call anytime at 844-203-1276.
If you have any questions regarding the minimum age requirement for a specific hotel you can check with the property directly or feel free to give us a call anytime at 844-203-1276 and we would happy to help answer or clarify any additional questions you may have.
After selecting your travel dates and hotel of your choice you will see different room types accompanied by the rate associated with that room. It is here you will be able to first view the specific cancellation policy associated with the room rate selected, hover or click on hyperlink to view the cancellation policy associated with the room and rate selected.
Once you have made your selection, you will find yourself on the checkout page. On the right-hand side of the screen will be the details of the hotel you have selected, dates of stay, room, taxes, and associated fees. Above the details of your booking cost, you have a link to view the cancellation policy. Clicking on this link will display the cancellation policy for your review before completing your reservation.
Towards the bottom of the checkout page, you will see additional messaging with two check boxes which must be reviewed to complete your booking. You will be required to check the box stating that you agree to the Terms and Conditions, Hotel Policies, and Cancellation Policy. There are additional hyperlinks to help you review the details associated with your reservation. If you check this box, you are agreeing to all the terms, conditions, and policies on your reservation. If you do not check this box, your reservation cannot be completed.
If you cancelled a non-refundable reservation, unfortunately no refund will be granted.
Please see our FAQ about additional charges for more information.
We are not the merchant of record for your reservation and do not save any of your credit card information, therefore we cannot change the payment method.
If these charges do not fall off your account within the time frame provided, or you suspect something else is causing the additional charges, please submit a copy of your bank statement to [email protected] and a customer service specialist will investigate and respond promptly with a solution.
Why does my credit card show an attempt to charge for a reservation, but the reservation did not go through?
Unfortunately, as the hotel may occasionally offer a lower nightly rate due to a promotional offering which they might have available. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
According to the U.S. Department of State: "The nature of prepaid, online booking does not allow for the presentation of a tax exemption card; therefore, tax relief cannot be guaranteed in such situations."
Discounts and Special Rates
Hotel Information & Amenities
Do I have to use the same credit card at the time of check in, for incidentals, that I used to pay for the booking?
▪ Accessibility equipment for the deaf. This includes TTY for phone, visual or flashing fire alarm, and vibrating alarm clock. Request these directly from the property.
▪ Accessible path of travel. This means that the property has a path that is either flat or ramped, at least 36 inches wide, between the parking lot (if any) and the front desk and between the front desk and some or all of the guest accommodations. This feature cannot be reserved.
▪ Braille and raised signage. This means that the property has Braille or raised signage and vibrating alarm clocks available upon special request. Braille itself cannot be reserved as it is a property-wide feature when provided by the property.
▪ Handicap parking spaces. This means that parking spaces are set aside for accessible guests. These are available on a first come, first-serve basis and cannot be reserved.
▪ In-room accessibility. This means that the property has an accessible path from the room entrance to the window, an accessible path from the room entrance to at least one side of the bed, an accessible path from the room entrance to the toilet, as well as accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door, accessible temperature controls, and accessible window coverings. This feature can be requested.
▪ Roll-in shower: This includes hand-held shower, grab bars, and a sitting area. The shower space is large enough for wheelchairs to roll in. Roll-in showers are not the same as accessible bathrooms. This feature is available on request.
▪ Accessible bathroom. This includes hand-held shower, grab bars at the tub, grab bars at the toilet, and raised toilet. This feature is available on request.
If you are would like to speak to one of our Reservation Specialists, please call us anytime at 844-203-1276 and we would happy to help.