Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.
Grab a bite to eat at Cordo Resto + Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
The following facilities will be closed during the winter: Swimming pool
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and 4 meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Located in Kamloops (Kamloops City Centre), Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops is within a 10-minute walk of Sandman Centre and Kamloops City Hall. This eco-certified hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Royal Inland Hospital and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Riverside Park.
In Kamloops (Kamloops City Centre)
Visa, Debit cards, Cash not accepted, American Express, Mastercard, UnionPay
Know Before You Go
Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott). This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- The fitness room and pool are open limited hours and by reservation only.
Check-In Special Instructions
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and smart lock details. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately CAD 12–21 for adults, and CAD 12–21 for children
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada