Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dickinson
Covid-19 Special Measures
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Gap period enforced between guest stays - 24 hours
• Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
• Contactless check-out is available
• Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
• Temperature checks are available to guests
• Social distancing measures are in place
• Individually-wrapped food options are available
• Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
• Property is cleaned with disinfectant
• Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
• Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Staff wears personal protective equipment
• Cashless transactions are available
• Masks are available to guests
• Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
• Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
• Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
• Essential Workers Only - NO
• Protective clothing is available to guests
• Contactless check-in is available
• Gloves are available to guests
• Masks are compulsory at the property
• Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property Location When you stay at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dickinson in Dickinson, you'll be in a national park, within a 5-minute drive of West River Community Center and CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center. This hotel is 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Theodore Roosevelt National Park and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ukrainian Cultural Institute.
Renovations Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 83 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Amenities Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Dining Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dickinson. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dickinson? This hotel features 176 square feet (16 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Attractions Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
West River Community Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ukrainian Cultural Institute - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Dickinson State University Art Gallery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dickinson State University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dickinson Museum Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Dakota Dinosaur Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Pioneer Machinery Building - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Prairie Outpost Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Patterson Lake Recreational Area - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Heart River Golf Course - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Theodore Roosevelt National Park - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
Painted Canyon Visitor Center - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Painted Canyon Overlook - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dickinson is Dickinson, ND (DIK-Theodore Roosevelt Regional) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Headline Near CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson Medical Center
Why Book With Us
questions or assistance
with your booking.