The Westin Wilmington
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a ballroom.
Enjoy American cuisine at River Rock Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: Indoor pool The following facilities are closed on Friday and Saturday: Indoor pool
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Wilmington? This hotel has 2099 square feet (195 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
With a stay at The Westin Wilmington in Wilmington (Riverfront), you'll be 2 minutes by foot from Chase Center on the Riverfront. This 4-star hotel is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Longwood Gardens and 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from University of Delaware.
In Wilmington (Riverfront)
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
Know Before You Go
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer. This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately USD 8–15 per person
- Fee for in-room wireless internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada