Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Historic Harbor Front
Covid-19 Special Measures
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
• Contactless check-out is available
• Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
• Social distancing measures are in place
• Individually-wrapped food options are available
• Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
• Property is cleaned with disinfectant
• Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
• Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
• Staff wears personal protective equipment
• Masks are available to guests
• Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
• Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
• Essential Workers Only - NO
• Protective clothing is available to guests
• Contactless check-in is available
• Gloves are available to guests
• Masks are compulsory at the property
• Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property LocationA stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Historic Harbor Front places you in the heart of Fernandina Beach, steps from Fernandina Beach Historic District and Blue Door Artists. This hotel is 28 mi (45.1 km) from Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Island Art Association Gallery.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
AmenitiesDon't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningGrab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Historic Harbor Front.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fernandina Beach Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Blue Door Artists - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Island Art Association Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Amelia Community Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Amelia Island Museum of History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fernandina Little Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Amelia Island Lighthouse - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Fort Clinch State Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Fernandina Beach Main Beach Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Baptist Medical Center - Nassau - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Fernandina Plaza Historic State Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Egan's Creek Greenway Trail - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Island Falls Golf - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Cumberland Island National Seashore - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Seaside Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - 43.7 km / 27.1 mi
Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Historic Harbor Front is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
HeadlineNear Blue Door Artists
Why Book With Us
questions or assistance
with your booking.