Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Prairie Kitchen and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
The following facilities or services will be unavailable from December 18 2023 to December 21 2023 (dates subject to change): Swimming pool
Featured amenities include complimentary wired internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Minneapolis? This hotel has 130000 square feet (12077 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and 49 meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Stay in one of 645 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, a 3-minute drive from U. S. Bank Stadium and 13 minutes from Mall of America. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Minneapolis Convention Center and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Target Center.
In Minneapolis (Downtown Minneapolis)
English, French, Spanish
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours will receive an email with check-in instructions and smart lock details. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests are required to download the property's World of Hyatt mobile app before check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately USD 10–30 for adults, and USD 9–9 for children
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada