Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a waterslide. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite with Asian cuisine at RumFire, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Honolulu? This hotel has 26400 square feet (2453 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and 19 meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Stay in one of 1636 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private lanais. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
With a stay at Sheraton Waikiki in Honolulu (Waikiki), you'll be steps from Royal Hawaiian Center and 4 minutes by foot from Waikiki Beach Walk. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Waikiki Beach and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from International Market Place.
Near Royal Hawaiian Center
Korean, Japanese, English
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards, Discover, American Express, Cash, JCB International, Mastercard, UnionPay
Know Before You Go
Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. A car is not required for transportation to and from this property. Parking height restrictions apply. This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - GE/TA-069-973-6064-01
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are requested to provide their estimated arrival details in advance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 49.55 per accommodation, per night
- Additional inclusions
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately USD 35.00 per person
- Covered self parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 120.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada