Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Market, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has facilities measuring 116000 square feet (10777 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 951 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville is centrally located in Jacksonville, a 4-minute walk from Florida Theatre and 8 minutes by foot from Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
In Jacksonville (Downtown Jacksonville)
Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted
Know Before You Go
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). A car is required for transportation to and from this property. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning. Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Cashless transactions are available
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately USD 26.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children
- Self parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada