Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 6 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features concierge services, babysitting (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Japengo, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
This property is closed from August 31 2023 to September 30 2023 (dates subject to change).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 810 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, a 1-minute drive from Kaanapali Beach and 10 minutes from Lahaina Harbor. This 4-star resort is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Whalers Village and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Napili Bay.
Near Kaanapali Beach
German, Korean, Japanese, English, Spanish
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards, Discover, American Express, Cash, JCB International, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt). This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 52.84 per accommodation, per night
- Additional inclusions
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Health club access
- In-room coffee
- In-room safe
- Partner property pool access
- Phone calls
- Pool access
- Shuttle service
- Sporting facilities or equipment
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately USD 34–34 for adults, and USD 5–12 for children
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada