Hyatt House Denver Downtown
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Hyatt House Denver Downtown, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary on-the-go breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has 3875 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Make yourself at home in one of the 113 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
A stay at Hyatt House Denver Downtown places you in the heart of Denver, just a 3-minute walk from Colorado Convention Center and within a 5-minute drive of Union Station. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from 16th Street Mall and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Ball Arena.
Near Colorado Convention Center
Carte Blanche, Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 54.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada