Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from September 6 to May 31: Swimming pool
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
With a stay at Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf in Washington (The Wharf), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of National Mall and National Museum of African American History and Culture. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from White House and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from National Air and Space Museum.
In Washington (The Wharf)
Visa, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
The seasonal pool will be open from June to September. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-out is available. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt). This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Covered self parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada