Hyatt Place Marlborough/Apex Center
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary on-the-go breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Marlborough? This hotel has 1098 square feet (102 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Make yourself at home in one of the 137 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
With a stay at Hyatt Place Marlborough/Apex Center in Marlborough, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Apex Entertainment Center and Peter Rice Homestead. This hotel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from DCU Center and 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Union Station.
Near Apex Entertainment Center
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - C0006411700
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Cashless transactions are available
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Check-In Special Instructions
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada