Aloft Providence Downtown
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless internet access.
For dinner or brunch, stop by blu violet RoofBar, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/cafe. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
The property will be renovating from November 27 2023 to December 15 2023 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: Fitness facilities Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
With a stay at Aloft Providence Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Providence, within a 5-minute drive of Brown University and Westminster Arcade. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Rhode Island Convention Center and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Amica Mutual Pavilion.
Near Brown University
Visa, Diners Club, Debit cards not accepted, Cash not accepted, Discover, American Express, JCB International, Mastercard
Know Before You Go
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device. Contactless check-out is available. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Cashless transactions are available
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Check-In Special Instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: approximately USD 10–15 for adults, and USD 10–15 for children
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Why Travelers Love Using Reservation Counter
questions or for assistance
with your booking.
hotels in the USA, Canada